Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Aids and Research Resources
Civil Procedure Study Aids
Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- Lexis Digital Library: Questions & Answers - Civil Procedure
- West Academic Study Aids: Exam Pro (Objective) on Civil Procedure, Mastering Multiple Choice for Federal Civil Procedure MBE Bar Prep and 1L Exam Prep
- Aspen Learning Library: Glannon Guide to Civil Procedure, Emanuel CrunchTime for Civil Procedure, Friedman's Practice Series for Civil Procedure
Treatises that explain the law
- Lexis Digital Library: Mastering Civil Procedure, Understanding Civil Procedure
- West Academic Study Aids: Civil Procedure (Hornbook Series), Principles of Civil Procedure (Concise Hornbook Series), Acing Civil Procedure, Civil Procedure (Concepts and Insights Series), Civil Procedure in a Nutshell, A Short & Happy Guide to Civil Procedure
- Aspen Learning Library: Examples & Explanations: Civil Procedure, Inside Civil Procedure
More Study Aids
Barry Law Library Study Aids page
This page is your gateway to all our online study aid databases:
LexisNexis Digital Library
West Academic Study Aids
Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aid Library
Emanuel Law in a Flash Flashcards
Westlaw This link opens in a new window
Westlaw is one of the premier online legal research services, providing a broad collection of primary and secondary resources, as well as news, business and public records information.
LexisNexis This link opens in a new window
LexisNexis is one of the major online resources for accessing primary legal materials, news, secondary sources and other information.
Fastcase This link opens in a new window
Fastcase is a legal research database that provides access to primary law from all jurisdictions in the United States, as well as a variety of legal treatises in the Loislaw Libraries collection. The Florida Bar is one of several bar associations which provide access to Fastcase as part of their bar membership benefits, but now Barry Law students have access before they become bar members.