The Monsignor William Barry Memorial Library has Liaison Librarians assigned to each School or Academic Department. The liaisons are your point of contact for all things library.
Here are some of the ways your Liaison Librarian can assist with your library needs:
- Bibliographic instruction on research best practices, developing information literacy skills, identifying relevant and valid information, and general overview of library services. These lectures can be delivered both in the classroom or online.
- Developing collections to support the teaching, learning, and research needs of faculty and students.
- Discipline specific research consultations and reference assistance.
- Creating or updating research guides specific to your class material or program in general.
- Communicating changes and updates in library services and resources.