There are four ways to prepare your documents for printing:
- PrintMe App: Download the PrintMe app to your device here. Within the app , select the "EFI PrintMe" option OR
- Visit printme.com and follow these steps:
- Select "Get Started"
- Then, "Get Files"
- Then, "Open"
- Next, enter your email address to send the release code to yourself.
- Save your document/s onto a USB drive.
- Email your document/s to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you send the email, you will receive a unique document ID. This document ID can then be used to release your print job at any library printer. The file will be available under this code for 24 hours.
Retrieving your document from the printer:
- Tap "print" on the keypad.
- Select where your document is coming from: USB or PrintMe.
- If using a USB, insert the USB flash drive at the front of the keypad.
- For PrintMe, be sure to have your document ID.
- Insert debit/credit card when prompted.
- If using PrintMe, enter your ID code and hit "Next."
- Select the documents you wish to print. You can preview your files on the touch pad and change the following: number of copies, pages to print, black and white or color, single or double sided.
- Tap "Next" to review your prints and cost and tap "Print"
- When finished, tap "End Session" on the keypad and remove your card.
Return to Top